Link's Prize Link's Prize

Welcome!

Awesome Job Heather! Welcome to Newgrounds, and I can't wait to see more of your stuff!!!

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Fuck Yeah!

That was tight!!!

Possibly Clever: Travel Possibly Clever: Travel

Not Bad

But there are definitely places for improvement. It wasn't too funny, but it does have it's times. And record louder next time, lol. I had to watch it twice just to hear every bit of what was being said.

PossiblyClever responds:

I would record louder, but I have only a crappy headset at the moment so anything much louder than that will become inaudible and ear-splitting. I'll be buying a new microphone as soon as I have the money.

The Frustration Game The Frustration Game

What can I say?

For the type of game this is, you did a perfect job. I have no qualms! Challenging and interesting! Good job!

Dress Up Banana V2 Dress Up Banana V2

Don't Tell Me What to Do

It's a dress up game, so the drawings for the things that you dress him up as could have been tons better. Good music selection, though. And I saw this comment on another flash today, and I agree: Don't post the vote that you want. It's annoying. We all pretty much know, for a given, that all the authors and creators want a five. You don't need to prod us to do it, and chances are that we won't just to spite you.

Regardless, I'm not doing it to spite you, but I'm giving a two. It isn't new. It isn't interesting. Work on your graphics, and I'll look forward to improvement on your next creation.

Enrichment Center BETA Enrichment Center BETA

Rushed?

I really enjoyed this, it had a nice feel to it, and that good old point/click nostalgia.

Criticism: It's a bit short, and at times felt rushed. The puzzles weren't all that hard to figure out. I wish that you would have made it a bit longer, and the puzzles would get increasingly more difficult as well.

But all around, good job!

RAWowner333 responds:

yes, it is a tad short. this was made for my flash class so, i didn't want to overwhelm my teacher. after chamber 04 he just couldn't figure it out. kinda weird. though i am thinking of more puzzles and all. hopefully more challenging ones.

Alone (Original) Alone (Original)

Wow!

Very nice. The lyrics could take just a little bit of editing, but even they are wonderful. I, of course, like the chorus. Good job!

AlexSandford responds:

Thanks for the review. Glad you liked it.

Celtic Musica Celtic Musica

Legends of Dragoon

For some reason it reminds me so much of that game. Good work! I'd like to hear more!

Wage A War Wage A War

Question

Do you use a program for your drums? If so, which one? Because the drum beats sounds really, really good! And I can really imagine this in a games battle sequence. Fo' Sho'.

Liau responds:

I use various drum samples on an instrument called Velocity which I use in "project5 V2" I use samples I think from the kontakt library :D

thanks