Link's Prize Link's Prize

Welcome!

Awesome Job Heather! Welcome to Newgrounds, and I can't wait to see more of your stuff!!!

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Fuck Yeah!

That was tight!!!

Possibly Clever: Travel Possibly Clever: Travel

Not Bad

But there are definitely places for improvement. It wasn't too funny, but it does have it's times. And record louder next time, lol. I had to watch it twice just to hear every bit of what was being said.

PossiblyClever responds:

I would record louder, but I have only a crappy headset at the moment so anything much louder than that will become inaudible and ear-splitting. I'll be buying a new microphone as soon as I have the money.

The Game The Game

Ummm...

...it was alright. Not really animation, though was it? Seemed like you just took a real video and put colors onto it, and then added some random pictures. Which takes work, nonetheless, so I give you five stars for that. I'd like to see you do more with the war vs. paintball idea you have going there. And I'd like to see it in more of animation context. I'll look for your next submissions.

23450 responds:

Did i draw every character to make them move? no. But i created every movement, whether it was filmed, drawn , or simply a camera movement. So, for the most part, it would qualify as animation, but as i said in my comments, its not "traditional".

And yes, it did take a deacent amount of work. Good amount of editing and random crap all the way through.

I would have liked to do alot more with war and paintball as well. Never di get around to doing it though.

Check out some of my other stuff if you want "actual" animation. This is the first and hopefuly only video/animation im going to do.

Anger pt1 Anger pt1

???

[Sarcasm] You got your inspiration for Krinkels...are you serious? I would have never guessed! Seeing how it's pretty much his drawings...with your added accessories. [End Sarcasm] Do us a favor and do something original. You have an imagination right? Let us see it please!

poopkicker24 responds:

dude you make a madness flash see how hard it is prick

4/16/07 COLLAB 4/16/07 COLLAB

I'm Sorry:

It seems to me that you're just trying to get some notoriety out of making a movie that really isn't commemorative at all. Sorry for giving you a low score, but I don't believe in your message, and the design was too simple for me to give at least a couple of stars. Becoming well known doesn't always mean you need to go the approach of infamy.

Ed-The-Fry-Guy responds:

I understand and commend your review. You give helpful advice and are very honest. Thank you.

The Room Of Thoughts The Room Of Thoughts

Hmmm

I really didn't mind this too much. The storyline was actually pretty cool and unique.

Criticism: I know you stated that you don't want people giving you a zero for it being a stick figure animation. I didn't. But you did lose points because of it. If you have the imagination and the will to work hard for three days to come up with this, what's to stop you for working semi-hard for thiry days? I'd like to think of this work as a teaser. I really hope that you'll expand not only your storyline, but also your creativity in the times to come! Good work!

Spaceships Spaceships

Lmao

I personally found this hillarious. So random. Yeah, this is going into the favorites.

AdamJack responds:

Cheers man. :)

Anigen The Bee Anigen The Bee

Nuh-uh

David the Gnome was way better.

Negina responds:

NO FUCK YOU

GG Allin Die when you die GG Allin Die when you die

I had to...

...blow the whistle on this one. With the hitler mustache and the lyric that's pretty much bashing African Americans, this video was the epitomy of hateful. And were you trying to make a "two girls one cup" esque video? Because you passed with flying colors on that one. Most stupid thing I've seen, including the stick figure flashes.

kikkimikki responds:

Im not a racist or anything. The guitar player(GG Allins brother) actually has that mustage and the lyrics...well all of his lyrics are like this. Besides its one of the shortest songs, thats why I picked it. But dude, you should have taken my warning. Dont you read comments?