The Frustration Game The Frustration Game

What can I say?

For the type of game this is, you did a perfect job. I have no qualms! Challenging and interesting! Good job!

Dress Up Banana V2 Dress Up Banana V2

Don't Tell Me What to Do

It's a dress up game, so the drawings for the things that you dress him up as could have been tons better. Good music selection, though. And I saw this comment on another flash today, and I agree: Don't post the vote that you want. It's annoying. We all pretty much know, for a given, that all the authors and creators want a five. You don't need to prod us to do it, and chances are that we won't just to spite you.

Regardless, I'm not doing it to spite you, but I'm giving a two. It isn't new. It isn't interesting. Work on your graphics, and I'll look forward to improvement on your next creation.

Enrichment Center BETA Enrichment Center BETA

Rushed?

I really enjoyed this, it had a nice feel to it, and that good old point/click nostalgia.

Criticism: It's a bit short, and at times felt rushed. The puzzles weren't all that hard to figure out. I wish that you would have made it a bit longer, and the puzzles would get increasingly more difficult as well.

But all around, good job!

RAWowner333 responds:

yes, it is a tad short. this was made for my flash class so, i didn't want to overwhelm my teacher. after chamber 04 he just couldn't figure it out. kinda weird. though i am thinking of more puzzles and all. hopefully more challenging ones.

Propaganda Mart Propaganda Mart

Hmmm...

Not bad. I actually like that it taught me things that I didn't already know. Kudos.

Criticism: There are a lot of typos in here. It made it a bit hard to take the piece seriously at times. But that's just the way I am. The graphics were horrible, but that didn't take away your effect at all, as you were pretty much using Flash as a medium in which to voice facts.

All around, I enjoyed this, as it was a bit of a surprise finding something so intellectual on NG. (Not that there isn't any, but this was riddled with interesting facts.) Good job, and thanks for getting me thinking!

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

Noice

It's Sonic...with pants!!!!!!

Jack French #3 Jack French #3

Wow...

...I'm a bit speechless...Vundebaugh! Good Work! Bravo! Etc. This was a great series, especially for a point and click lover like myself! Great work!

Jack French #2 Jack French #2

Yay!

Edwyn Tiong's voice sounds extremely familiar. What other games/movies has he taken place in? And, I was not disappointed what so ever! This was even better than the first! I love these games!

Jack French #1 Jack French #1

Suite

That was the bees knees my friend! I'm going to play the other ones right now!

Johnnybdesign responds:

oh! Thanks for the good words.

Agent Scarecrow #1 Agent Scarecrow #1

Something's missing...

The game was missing some...depth, player wise. Aside from the apartment, I didn't get to choose my adventure at all! lol But, your graphics were amazing, the music was enthralling, and I really enjoyed the storyline! I look forward to playing 2.

Johnnybdesign responds:

Thanks for the comments. I hope that #2 and #3 will be flawless :)

Boot Stick Shark Boot Stick Shark

Move faster!!!!!!!!!!

Cute idea...pretty good graphics...his movement pisses me off, though. Honestly, I understand your concept, but it was annoying to watch a shark move so slowly with a boot. My opinion.

Teeter-Bird responds:

The shark now moves faster, I hope you'll give the game another try and see how you like it!