Alone (Original) Alone (Original)

Wow!

Very nice. The lyrics could take just a little bit of editing, but even they are wonderful. I, of course, like the chorus. Good job!

AlexSandford responds:

Thanks for the review. Glad you liked it.

Celtic Musica Celtic Musica

Legends of Dragoon

For some reason it reminds me so much of that game. Good work! I'd like to hear more!

Wage A War Wage A War

Question

Do you use a program for your drums? If so, which one? Because the drum beats sounds really, really good! And I can really imagine this in a games battle sequence. Fo' Sho'.

Liau responds:

I use various drum samples on an instrument called Velocity which I use in "project5 V2" I use samples I think from the kontakt library :D

thanks

Rig - Stardust Crazy Rig - Stardust Crazy

That Sound!

Wow! Postal Service with a female voice. Her voice is amazingly relaxing. I really enjoy this song. Props!

A Song For Geraldine A Song For Geraldine

Haha

I really enjoy your guys songs. They have that witty lyrics that I love, and the kind of camp fire improvisation feeling to it. Very relaxing. Makes me think of Wes Anderson films.

[[=Please Intro=]] [[=Please Intro=]]

Finally!

I found your music in a recent movie I watched on here, and I've been trying to find you to add you to my favorites ever since. Your music is an inspiration to me. Hope you don't mind if I work with a few of your techniques in my own future endeavours.

{PBJ}Chapter One{PBJ} {PBJ}Chapter One{PBJ}

Ah.

Very ambient, and pleasant to the ears. It reminds me of summer. I like it a lot! Keep up the good work!